A brand strategy manual curated for business owners, brand strategists, and social media handlers.
It covers everything from how to leverage great design, writing, videos, websites to email marketing. It is a straight to point guide on how to build a brand strategy, choose a brand name, and build a brand that people know, love, and trust.
Building a memorable brand is not a sprint, it is a marathon. And so, a good understanding of the why would help you to run the branding marathon. Here are a few reasons you should take Branding seriously.
1. Branding increases the ROI of your business: Branding is essentially a marketing practice to ensure that your person, business, or organization is easily identifiable. And so, a properly branded business increases the return on investment.
2. It creates a memorable impression on your business and helps people know what to expect from your brand. This helps you distinguish yourself from your competitors.
3. Branding increases value: Branding gives the business more leverage in the industry and makes it more appealing to the investors.
4. Branding helps generate new customers: It’s so easy to refer a business with good branding. People are more likely to do business because of the familiarity and assumed dependability of using a name they can trust.
5. Customer pride and satisfaction: when a customer uses a strongly branded business, they have a higher degree of pride in the product they have and stand behind the brand. And they feel more satisfied and soon have a sense of belonging to the company.
6. Create Trust in Market Place: people are more likely to do business with a company that has a polished and professional portrayal in the market.
The Branding Manual is designed to get you started and help you run the marathon towards building your brand.